The purpose of ECES’s Alumni Association is to enable former students to form professional and social networks and maintain their relationship with the College.
ECES’s Alumni Office provides a focal point for all Alumni activities and this office works closely with the Alumni Association to provide opportunities to stay engaged in College activities. The Alumni Office also informs the Alumni of workshops, professional development opportunities and other college events that may be of interest.
ECES offers its Alumni a number of benefits including:
- Career service including: general careers guidance, internships, and job opportunities, as well as professional support programs.
- Professional Development Opportunities through accredited training and Professional Development.
- Networking opportunities with faculty, staff, current students and other alumni.
- Opportunities to support the nation’s educational goals by supporting new and existing students in their academic life.
- College facilities including access to the library facilities and electronic databases as a learning, research and information resource.
- Information about the College activities, conferences and events.
- Volunteer support including leadership experience and mentorship opportunities